What You Need to Know to Become a Volunteer?
Becoming a volunteer is a big decision. Not only do you need to be committed to the cause of solving the shelter, you need to have sufficient knowledge of what we are doing – our vision and mission – and the skills and motivation to be successful.
While we are growing our volunteers network in Africa, we are currently looking for volunteers to support our fundraising goals. We have a new prototype that needs further testing and development, and as a social enterprise, the support of volunteers it vital for us to reach our goals. To be a volunteer you also need to have the following characteristics:
– Be committed to the cause and be motivated;
– Have what it takes to make a valuable contribution;
– Have sufficient spare time to dedicate to being successful;
– Have an idea of what fundraising activity you are best placed to support;
– Be able to answer questions from potential supporters.
If you think that you might be motivated to support our One Million Person Shelter Initiative, we would be delighted to hear from you and to listen to your ideas. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of our team here in Cleveland Ohio and in Dubai, we thank you in advance for your support and motivation.
Dr. Peter J. Middlebrook
CEO – Dignity Designed and Delivered.